[OpenSIPS-Users] mmgeoip module load error

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Mar 3 22:56:04 CET 2009

Hello,

mmgeoip looks like a very interesting module.  I compiled and installed the
C API, which allowed the Opensips module to compile.  I downloaded the
GeoLite binary data file and referenced it after loading mmgeoip.so in
opensips.cfg.

  ERROR:core:sr_load_module: could not open module
</usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/mmgeoip.so>:
/usr/local/lib/opensips/modules/mmgeoip.so: undefined symbol:
GeoIP_time_zone_by_country_and_region

I realize this is brand new code.  Having said that, has anyone encountered
this before?

Regards,
Jeff