[OpenSIPS-Users] How to insert the IP address of user in radius request.

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Tue Jun 30 14:59:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am facing a similar situation. We need to verify that a REGISTER comes
from the same srcip we have configured in our database. I am thinking
about doing this by making a select into an AVP and verfying the value
of the AVP with the $si. If this is successfull the UA would be saved
into the location and/or would be able to make a call.

This should be possible with radius_avp as well.

Looking at performance I would make the DIGEST Auth 1st and if this is
succesfull check the IPs.

BR

uwe

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586