[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS user meeting ?

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Tue Jun 30 01:28:40 CEST 2009

That is a brilliant idea, specially for people like me who won't be able to
travel  to America or Europe to attend the boot camp, because of time and
financial constraints.  May I also suggest that some sort of online
certification be offered for those who had taken the course.  I just hope
this would be available on the soonest possible time.

In regards to my former query, is there any available copy of the
DVD-disc(the one distributed on the seminar) online for public download.  It
will make studying opensips easier because I know that those configurations
are working and that will serve as a reference of what I have configured.  I
have been studying opensips for several months and its very difficult to
find sample working configurations online that I can compare with my own
configuration.  The only trusted reference I am using is the OpenSER book of
Flavio E. Goncalves but some of the codes are obsolete or has been replaced.