[OpenSIPS-Users] pua_xmpp sip-xmpp gateway - works one way, not other way

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Thu Jun 25 14:26:08 CEST 2009

Hi Mani,

I order to have opensips send subscribe messages to jabber, you need to
call 'pua_xmpp_req_winfo("$ruri", "$hdr(Expires)");' when you see from
the script that a Subscribe request is sent to a jabber contact. This is
the function responsible for sending subscribe messages to jabber.

What opensips version are you using?

regards,
Anca