[OpenSIPS-Users] Call-forward and multi-leg accounting

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 14:03:19 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to implement a call-forward-unconditional with radius multi-
leg accounting.
The multileg acc parameter is: modparam("acc", "multi_leg_info",
"Calling-Station-Id=$avp(s:cwd_src);Called-Station-Id=
$avp(s:cwd_dst)"), while in the request route I have this test block:

            $avp(s:cfu)="sip:1001 at sip.xxx.it";
            avp_pushto("$ruri", "$avp(s:cfu)");
            append_branch();
            $avp(s:cwd_src)="sip:1002 at sip.xxx.it";
            $avp(s:cwd_dst)="sip:1001 at sip.xxx.it";

The test call is: 1000 -> 1002 -> redirected to 1001

My aim is to have two radius accounting messages but I have only one
accouting message with the multi_leg_info attached. Indeed I have seen
in the documentation that this should be the normal behaviour when
radius is used.

Is there any way to achive my aim (two invite, one from 1000 to 1002
and one from 1002 to 1001)?

Thank you,
Carlo Dimaggio