[OpenSIPS-Users] pua_xmpp sip-xmpp gateway setup help

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Fri Jun 19 10:57:26 CEST 2009

Hi Mani,

After googleing up your error returned by ejabber  I think that the
problem is that the domain of the xmpp buddy is not the same as the
domain you configured to ejabber. I see in your post that you say that
the xmpp server domain in xmpp.smsi.com but in the message the to uri
has domain dsdev-xmpp.smsi.com.

regards,
Anca