[OpenSIPS-Users] update location table on REGISTER request

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 09:29:13 CEST 2009

Thank you Bogdan, for the correct approach explained.But the append branch
then applies to all users right? What i was trying to do here was:
1) Allow some basic users to have only one registration contact possible.
2) Allow premium users to have as many contacts possible and receive calls
on any of the location.

Based upon certain conditions can i increase the append branch parameter
after looking up location and before relaying !!!
Just a thought.

--- Jay