[OpenSIPS-Users] help in configuring load balancer for outbound dial

Leo Thomas Selvaraj leo at servion.com
Thu Jun 18 22:06:35 CEST 2009

Bogdan,

Were you able to simulate the below scenario.

Thanks,

Leo Thomas Selvaraj
 T: +1 609-987-0044 x 139 | F: +1 609-987-9787

 The information contained in this e-mail message or messages (which
includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is
addressed.