[OpenSIPS-Users] pua_xmpp sip-xmpp gateway setup help

mani sivaraman mani.opensips at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 22:02:12 CEST 2009

I see the following XMPP message communication debug from opensips server
console. The opensips gets a 400 error for sending the xmpp message to
openfire.

Jun 18 14:28:48 [26322] DBG:xmpp:xmpp_component_child_process: got pipe cmd
2
Jun 18 14:28:48 [26322] DBG:xmpp:do_send_message_component:
do_send_message_component
from=[sip:msivaraman at sips01.smithmicro.com<sip%3Amsivaraman at sips01.smithmicro.com>]
to=[sip:mani_openfire*dsdev-xmpp.smsi.com at sip-xmpp.smithmicro.com] body=[hi]
Jun 18 14:28:48 [26322] DBG:xmpp:xode_send: xode_send [<message
id='smsiUA_372474835-534838778' from='msivaraman*sips01.smithmicro.com@
xmpp-sip.smithmicro.com' to='mani_openfire at dsdev-xmpp.smsi.com'
Jun 18 14:28:48 [26322] DBG:xmpp:xmpp_component_child_process: server read
[<message type='error' to='msivaraman*sips01.smithmicro.com@
xmpp-sip.smithmicro.com' from='mani_openfire at dsdev-xmpp.smsi.com'
id='smsiUA_372474835-534838778'><body>hi</body><error code='400'
type='modify'><bad-request
xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas'/></error></message>]

Could any one please help.