[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK bug?

Charles Solar redcomet87 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 22:59:54 CEST 2009

I am experiencing an ack bug in opensips I believe.
I have a caller register to a server, call it 231, and I have 231 send
invites to 228 which processes the route and does lcr.
228 sends calls to the best gateway, which in my tests is just one asterisk
server (also on 228, port 5059).

I have 231 and asterisk record their route, 228 does not show up in the
route header.

The problem comes in when asterisk sets up a call it tries to bridge the
caller and callee with reinvites.  I see the 200 OK message and my caller
sends a ACK back, but opensips does not forward the ACK properly.

This is a wireshack graph of the conversation from 231's perspective
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/7889/sshot2mfv.png

I have tried shifting through the debug messages in syslog but all I can
tell is that 231 is trying to forward the ACK to itself.

Has anyone else experienced this problem or know whats going on?

Thank you for your time