[OpenSIPS-Users] Inject REFER

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 23:16:17 CEST 2009

Being a SIP proxy, OpenSIPS is unaware of established dialogs, it's
only aware of transactions. Thus, it can't create an in-dialog
request.

To be able to do what you want you need a dialog-aware thing: a back
to back user agent: b2bua.

--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."