[OpenSIPS-Users] Mysql stored proc

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Jun 11 17:15:43 CEST 2009

Ok, so basically I build a temp table called "routes" from a stored proc.
Can I not rely on this being a unique table per transaction if the session
is held alive? Of course I could name the table something like
routes_<timestamp>_<$ru> and trash it at the end of the stored proc. I just
don't want to end up with a race condition.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 3:28 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro