[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT and media/signaling IPs different

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jun 11 09:54:55 CEST 2009

Jeff,

There are different approaches is scaling due to the fact that
signalling and media scale differently:
    - you can go for populating your network with SBC (for NAT) and you
end-up with same IP for both signalling and media
    - you can keep a core signalling system and to populate your network
with media relays only - and you end up with different sig and media IP.