[OpenSIPS-Users] memory management and drouting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jun 11 09:50:02 CEST 2009

Hi Brett,

What it happens is the attendant process spending too much time in doing
shutdown - this trigger the CRITICAL message you see after 60 seconds.
So if the shutdown is longer than 60 seconds, opensips will brutally
stop with this error.

Why it happens ? my guess is it takes longer than 60 secs to free from
mem all the 1M of rules from drouting :)....This is the optimist guess.
The pessimist one is maybe some end looping (bug?) happens and opensips
never stops.....