[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.5 and MySQL error

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jun 10 18:33:18 CEST 2009

Hi Jayesh,

Sorry for the delay - now I'm ready for troubleshooting this problem.

First of all, are you using any extra or per-leg accounting ? because I
see the error comes on param 15, while the acc module uses by default
only 6 values.

Also find attached a patch will produce some more logs to help me in
finding the error - do not get scared - the patch is printing more stuff
as error (but they are not). So, when you get the error again, please
send me the logs.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan