[OpenSIPS-Users] detecting mediaproxy across multiple opensips instances

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Jun 9 14:51:34 CEST 2009

Iñaki,

I mixed two different purposes here.  The first is NAT detection, obviously.
But I also wish to mediaproxy non-NAT hosts if their connection IP is on my
ISP network.  In this case none of the addresses are RFC1918.

- Jeff

On 6/9/09 8:48 AM, "Iñaki Baz Castillo" <ibc at aliax.net> wrote:

> 2009/6/9 Jeff Pyle <jpyle at fidelityvoice.com>:
> Any thoughts on how one might
> load the c= IP into an AVP, or something
> similar?  I'd love to do exactly
> what you say, use the c= line to determine
> whether a mediaproxy should be
> used or not, but I don't see a way to load it
> into a variable from the
> SDP.

For this you can use nat_uac_test(8) (nathelper module) so SDP
> is
searched for occurrence of RFC1918 addresses, and in that case
> returns
"true".
No need to get the SDP media IP (also note that a SDP can
> contain
various media addresses).

--
Iñaki Baz