[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence and hangup

James Lamanna jlamanna at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 21:47:02 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo<ibc at aliax.net> wrote:
> El Sábado, 6 de Junio de 2009, James Lamanna escribió:
>> Hi,
>> So, I've got presence mostly working now, however I have the
>> interesting problem that when someone hangs up,
>> the BLF on my Linksys SPA-942 still remains red. Do I need to do some
>> special BYE handling to make this clear?
>
> Presence (SUBSCRIBE/PUBLISH "Event: presence") has *nothing* to do with BLF
> (Dialog subscriptions - RFC 4235), *nothing*.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Then there seems to be a problem in
the presence_dialoginfo module at 1.5.1,
which according to the documentation implements RFC 4235, where the
the phone is not getting a notification
that the dialog has been destroyed.

I'm currently building the SVN trunk to see if that fixes the problem.

> --
> Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>

-- James