[OpenSIPS-Users] 302 Moved Temporarily routing

David Roberge droberge at xittel.net
Thu Jun 4 14:56:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am processing a "302 Moved Temporarily" message in a onreply_route.
Afterwards, I create a new branch in the failure_route and relay the INVITE
request to another UAS.

Right now, it seems that OpenSIPS relay the 302 response to the UAC.

I would want the UAC to be unaware that a 302 reply was received by
OpenSIPS.  Is there any way to drop the message so that OpenSIPS do not
relay it to the UAC?

In the documentation, it seems that only a provisionnal response 1xx can be
dropped.

Thanks a lot.

David