[OpenSIPS-Users] LDAP authentication issue

Leon Li Leon.Li at aarnet.edu.au
Wed Jun 3 01:46:18 CEST 2009

Hi Henry,

Correct me if I understand is wrong. As in LDAP module, ldap_search will
search the given LDAP URL and store results. Then
ldap_result("ldap_attr/avp_spec") will write LDAP values into AVPs and
compare with the one send by SIP request. So I think at least
ldap_result should return a hashed password?

Thanks
Leon