[OpenSIPS-Users] Remote Party ID

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Jun 1 22:12:53 CEST 2009

2009/6/1 Matti Zemack <Matti.Zemack at rtcfactory.com>:
> Hi all,
> But, for outgoing calls, how is the easiest way of getting the correct
> callerID in place. In the Subscriber table I saw a column named RPID? Might
> this be the correct place. And from which module is it used? Might I even
> ask for cfg snippets lying around?

Load the "subscriber" table "rpid" field into an AVP
("extra-credendials" parameter in "auth-db" module) and use it (after
user authentication) to add a header (I recommend adding
P-Asserted-Identity isntead of Remote-Party-Id since the first one is
a real standard).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>