[OpenSIPS-Users] Compile Errors on Solaris 10

Nathaniel L Keeling keeling at akan-tech.com
Mon Jun 1 04:55:39 CEST 2009

I am trying to compile opensips on Solaris 10 using gmake that comes
with the installation and I am getting this error. I do not know why I
am getting this error and any help would be appreciated. I am using gcc
3.4.6 that was installed as a package. Here is my PATH variable setting:
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/sfw/bin:.

# gmake
Makefile:463: warning: overriding commands for target `/'
Makefile:454: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/'
yacc -d -b cfg cfg.y
conflicts: 1 shift/reduce
gmake: *** [cfg.tab.c] Broken Pipe
#