[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool : Memory error

Yves Premel-Cabic yves.premel-cabic at telecom-sudparis.eu
Mon Jul 27 12:22:22 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have some new problem with CDRTool : when I was testing my conf, i
didn't load heavy destinations/billing_rates tables. Now I'm installing
all this stuff in prod, I loaded a 200 000 entries mysql table in
"destinations" as well as in billing_rates. I restarted CDRTool, but it
never started again :

*Fatal error*: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried
to allocate 71 bytes) in */var/www/CDRTool/library/cdr_generic.php* on
line *527

*and this line 527 is a part of the function load destinations....

I guess this is a memory allocation problem as it said, but can somebody
tell me what is exactly the problem? It seems cdrtool doesn't manage to
cache the needed infos, but my server has something like 4 GB ram...

Many many thanks in advance

ypremel