[OpenSIPS-Users] Upgrade version problems in a production system (mediaproxy)

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Jul 27 11:01:45 CEST 2009

Inaki,

If this discusion took place two years ago you would have said the
opposite simply because the 'stable' distribution was so obsolete. Now
the stable is pretty much in sync (still) with unstable hence it seems
a good idea to use stable at this very moment. If we look again over
12 and 24 months, maybe then we have a better measurement.

Adrian