[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_replace_from() mangling the From header

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Fri Jul 24 20:04:12 CEST 2009

Hi Bogdan,

I'm into new territory here, so I'm not 100% sure what this is supposed to
look like.  I can tell you that when I compare the Record-Route in the
INVITE I send to the PSTN gateway and the Route in the BYE I receive at
tear-down time, they are visually identical with all the same fields and all
the same values, including the vsf.

You have the entire trace for your review if you like.

- Jeff