[OpenSIPS-Users] 2 dialplan issues: simple strip\prefix cases and execution with drouting use_next_gw function

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jul 17 13:36:52 CEST 2009

Hi Ricardo,

for stripping some digits, try something like:

match: ^55+
subst: ^(55)(.+)
repl: \2

This will strip the 55 prefix from the number....

For item 2) - take care as the do_routing() function is computing all
the next branches in advances, based on the current URI...The
use_next_gw() function will just upload the precomputed RURIs in the new
branch.

If you want some per branch changes via dialplan, do it after the
do_routing() and use_next_gw() functions..