[OpenSIPS-Users] load_balance and 483 error.

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Jul 16 00:44:28 CEST 2009

El Jueves, 16 de Julio de 2009, David escribió:
> I've been staring at nget output for a while now, comparing the
> working transaction
> (rewritehost at the top of route logic) against the rewrite after
> load_balance.
>
> They look nearly identical, the change comes after the client (sipp)
> sends an ACK;
> In the working capture, sipp sends an ACK, and then opensips forwards the
> ACK to Asterisk, decrementing Max-Forwards to 69, call goes through, sipp
> says BYE and all is happy.
>
> In the failed example, opensips does not forward the ACK. Instead,
> Asterisk sends
> an OK response to opensips, and Max-Forwards remains at 70, and we're
> caught in a loop.

I don't understand how exactly your scenario is. However, OpenSIPS doesn't
fail routing an ACK.
I asked you for a ngrep capture showing the problem. A loop means that the
request (INVITE or ACK in this case) leaves OpenSIPS and comes back with no
changes so the same process is done (loop) Can you show it in a real ngrep
capture?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>