[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting is_from_gw prepending with pri_prefix

Lasse Johnsen lasse at freebsdcluster.org
Mon Jul 13 17:47:16 CEST 2009

Hi Brett,

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

The do_routing function adds the prefix of the pri_prefix function for
the gateway the call is destined "to".

I would like to add the prefix based on the gateway the call is "from".

The function is_from_gw is able to strip based on the originating
gateway. I would instead like to prepend / add a prefix - my question
pertained to adding a prefix based on the "from" gateway.

So suppose I have:

gwid	type	address	strip	pri_prefix	attrs	description
1	10	X.X.X.X	0	 	NULL	Internal gateway
2	20	1.2.3.4	0	101 	NULL	External gateway 1
3	20	5.6.7.8	0	102 	NULL	External gateway 2

If a call comes from 1.2.3.4 I would like to prepend "101" before
sending the call to the "Internal gateway".
If on the other hand the call comes from 5.6.7.8 I would like to
prepend "102" before sending the call to the "Internal gateway".

I hope that makes sense.

/Lasse