[OpenSIPS-Users] Trouble with perl module

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Mon Jul 13 16:44:58 CEST 2009

It's been a while since I used the perl module, but I think you can't
manually call those scripts from the command line.
However you can try to copy/symlink the OpenSIPs perl modules into your @INC
path to see if that helps. As Ghaith mentions, you shouldn't have that
problem with OpenSIPs itself calls the scripts.

-Brett