[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - Rating engine does not rate

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Mon Jul 13 07:05:03 CEST 2009

I think the problem is in your profiles table, check if you have a profile
entry/record for grn_premium .  If you encounter an error while importing
the sample data for CDRTool (importRatingTables.php) we might have the same
problem.  I resolve this issue by inserting a record for grn_premium using
the CDRTool web application (profiles section).

-----
http://opensips.blogspot.com http://opensips.blogspot.com