[OpenSIPS-Users] Number portability

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Jul 10 21:10:22 CEST 2009

El Viernes, 10 de Julio de 2009, Brett Nemeroff escribió:
> Just throwing this out.. Not all equipment can handle SIP Spiral properly.
> <cough> asterisk <cough> (although I know there was work done on
> Asterisk+SIP Sprial, I don't know where that ended up)

That ended on "hummm, forget these complex scenarios, we just care about SIP
for local networks and ISDN for PSTN".

The suggested path is not tested, and being the comments in the bug report
(comments from Asterisk deevlopers) I expect they are not caapble to solve so
"difficult" issue.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>