[OpenSIPS-Users] Number portability

Paul Mancheno H. pmancheno at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 20:09:18 CEST 2009

Hello.

I have a project to do a system to implement numerical portability, the calls
go out from my Softswitch and they would go directly to OpenSIPs and I look in
a database (Postgresql or MySql) for the route that I must take, return a
message with code 302 using a prefix depending on the route and this way my
Softswtich, on having reanalyzed the number now, sends it on the other hand.

Can I do that with OpenSIP?
Can I have a pool of connections to the database so that one is not gaining
access all the time?
Perhaps is it better to use a project as Sailfin?

A lot of thanks.