[OpenSIPS-Users] How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Fri Jul 10 17:07:00 CEST 2009

On Friday 10 July 2009 12:33:31 lists at grounded.net wrote:
> Bunch of self important blowhards, this is the only mailing list that acts
> this way!

That's maybe your are not subscribed to technical lists, because on my more
than 18 year old internet knowleadge, on all technicnal (and on non technical
also) list I'm been subscrided to, work on the same way, anyone is forced to
answer you.

Here, more than one of us have told you to read some docs and guide you to the
path you should follow to get the NEEDED knowleage and enought background to
be able to reach your goals.

You could ask doubds, post confings and traces of what you don't get running
and I'm pretty sure you will get answers that will help you, but if you
insists on doing "too general" questions you will allways get the same
answers.

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual