[OpenSIPS-Users] perl module

Ghaith ALKAYYEM ghaith.alkayyem at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu Jul 9 21:28:47 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

I'm trying to use the perl modules available with OpenSIPS, but after
installing it I encountered a problem when i tried to compile a script:

Can't locate object method "bootstrap" via package "OpenSIPS"
at /usr/lib/perl5/OpenSIPS/Message.pm line 32.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/lib/perl5/OpenSIPS.pm line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/OpenSIPS.pm line 34.
Compilation failed in require at lib/opensips/perl/functions.pl line 4.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/opensips/perl/functions.pl line
4.

does anybody have any idea about this issue?
Thanks in advance.