[OpenSIPS-Users] Voicemail system

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jul 9 13:26:12 CEST 2009

Hi Paul,

AS VM systems, there are multiple options:
    Asterisk
    Freeswitch
    Yate
    SEMS
    etc....

Anyhow, whatever engine you use, you will need to scale it at a moment
(after media is highly resource consuming). So, I suggest to take a look
at the  Load-Balancing arch, you can achieve with OpenSIPS:
       http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutLoadbalancing