[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - increasing max_allowed_packet

DanB danb at sms4sip.com
Wed Jul 8 18:34:00 CEST 2009

Adrian,
I spent quite a long time searching for a way to modify this setting, but
could not find it anywhere.

One extra info I found was that it was not the amount of rows returned which
generated the error but the information in one row, so I have managed as
work-around to alter some information inside, and the error is now gone.

Regards,
DanB