[OpenSIPS-Users] Can OpenXCAP run on Debina Lenny? (I get an error)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Jul 7 23:29:30 CEST 2009

The error seems related to ".lower()" method:

----------------
error:   File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/xcap/appusage/__init__.py", line 37, in __new__
error:     value = value.lower()
error: AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'lower'
----------------

Line 37 is:

-----------------------
34  class Backend(object):
35      """Configuration datatype, used to select a backend module from the configuration file."""
36      def __new__(typ, value):
37          value = value.lower()

However, /usr/bin/openxcap uses /usr/bin/python which, in my system, is a link
to /usr/bin/python2.6.

Anyhow, "QwQsASweWEW".lower() works perfectly by executing it with
python2.5 or python2.6, so I can't get the issue.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>