[OpenSIPS-Users] Error using MySQL with opensips

anurag anurag.guru at agnity.com
Fri Jul 3 11:43:25 CEST 2009

Thanx a lot Uwe!

Actually with " mysql -u root -p -h 192.168.8.83" it was giving
access problem therefore I changed it to " mysql -u root -p -h localhost"
and it worked fine. (Don't know difference it did make to mysql?)

Thereafter, I updated " opensipsctlrc" with "localhost" and was able
to create and populate DB using "./opensipsdbctl create" command.

Now opensips is coming up without any issues.

Thanx,
Anurag