[OpenSIPS-Users] Cdrtool problem after upgrading to 6.8.1

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 17:48:11 CEST 2009

Hello, I had 6.7.3 until this morning in our testing machine, I just
upgraded cdrtool to the 6.8.1 version, and after cleaning all the
database and recreating the tables, there's on remaining thing left.
Every time i run the normalize script (normalize.php) i get this:

Warning: Missing argument 8 for CDRS::NormalizeNumber(), called in
/var/www/CDRTool/library/cdr_opensips.php on line 2440 and defined in
/var/www/CDRTool/library/cdr_generic.php on line 1067
 1 CDRs, 1 normalized in 0 s @ 0 cps
Normalize datasource opensips_radius, database DB_radius, table radacct200906

Tracing the function, I see that is the call is:
$this->aNumberPrint      = $NormalizedNumber['NumberPrint'];

And the 8th parameter is the resseller_id
function NormalizeNumber($Number,$type="destination",$subscriber="",$domain="",$gateway="",$CountryCode="",$ENUMtld="",$reseller_id)

I didn't change anything in my opensips.cfg neither in the global.inc,
did I miss something? I couldn't find neither a document with to
upgrading procedure.

Thanks for your help