[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy ver 2.3.4 - Conntrack meets Music on Hold

Stuart Marsden stuart at myphones.com
Wed Jul 1 09:14:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

The problem we have, is the implementation of MoH to Invite the MoH
server and pass the SDP of an existing call is fixed in the
implementation of the SPA 94X phone - we can't change that.
In fact at the moment we struggle to get Linksys to fix bugs in the
Phones, never mind change the way they work

Stuart