No subject

Thu Jan 29 11:41:19 CET 2009

and get challenged every hour with a new nonce.

Comments on why OpenSIPS is challenging every other registration?

Thanks

-dg

--001636e90c3cd13563048346fd33

I'm having some trouble with nonce expiring I believe.=A0 The problem i=
s that every other one of my endpoint registrations is doing an auth challe=
default_expires&quot;, 60)<br>
modparam(&quot;registrar&quot;, &quot;min_expires&quot;, 60)<br>modparam(&q=
uot;registrar&quot;, &quot;max_expires&quot;, 60<br><br>modparam(&quot;auth=
&quot;, &quot;nonce_expire&quot;, 3600)<br><br>From this I would expect the=
 devices to try to register every 60 seconds, and get challenged every hour=
 with a new nonce.<br>

--001636e90c3cd13563048346fd33--