No subject

Thu Jan 29 11:41:19 CET 2009

uri of SIP requests to route to your asterisk, or in case you have several
asterisks, you could try loadbalancing if you need.

Also, you could choose whether your OpenSIPS would operate as stateless or
stateful proxy according to your particular needs.

Finally, if you decide to perform accounting at proxy, some actions should
be included in your config file (The comments in the example file would
help).

Feel free to ask any other thing you need.

Best regards.

Sergio.

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 1:18 PM, James Lamanna <jlamanna at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Does anyone have some good examples of an OpenSIPs
> configuration that integrates with Asterisk?
> Essentially I want to use OpenSIPs as the UA, but still run all
> the calls through Asterisk (for dialplan, etc..)
>
> I've tried searching for some good examples, but I haven't found any
> for Asterisk yet.
>
> Thanks.

--=20
Sergio Guti=E9rrez

--000e0cd2950ccf952b04648b9833

Hi James.<br><br>Your case sounds like you would use your OpenSIPS just as =
a proxy. Asterisk would be your UAS.<br><br>If that is your situation, you =
could start from the example config file which is installed with source cod=
e; <br>
write uri of SIP requests to route to your asterisk, or in case you have se=
veral asterisks, you could try loadbalancing if you need.<br><br>Also, you =
could choose whether your OpenSIPS would operate as stateless or stateful p=
roxy according to your particular needs. <br>
uld be included in your config file (The comments in the example file would=
ds.<br>
M, James Lamanna <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jlamanna at gmail.com=
ote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0p=
t 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
Hi,<br>
Does anyone have some good examples of an OpenSIPs<br>
configuration that integrates with Asterisk?<br>
Essentially I want to use OpenSIPs as the UA, but still run all<br>
the calls through Asterisk (for dialplan, etc..)<br>
I&#39;ve tried searching for some good examples, but I haven&#39;t found an=
y<br>
for Asterisk yet.<br>
Thanks.<br>