[OpenSIPS-Users] Call recording

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Mon Jan 26 18:20:49 CET 2009

I know this isn't really "call recording" but I've used a really cool tool
called "pcapsipdump" that dumps each call, rtp and SIP into it's own pcap
file.
I made some modifcations so it doesn't log OPTIONS dialogs. If you're very
resourceful, you can make it dump a recording of sorts. And it'd be pretty
passive, if that's desirable.

-Brett