[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher issue

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Jan 25 11:52:19 CET 2009

Hi Geoffrey,

in combination with t_relay(), you do not need to do  anything special
for creating the transaction, as it will be automatically created
internally by t_relay(). But there is not the same behaviour for
t_reply() function - this function do expects to find the transaction
already created from the script (via t_newtran)....Probably all this
needs to be align to a unified and simplified behaviour.