[OpenSIPS-Users] Needs help OpenSIPS-cp

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jan 22 13:26:23 CET 2009

Hi Khan,

yes, in some points you are right - some things need to be changed in
OCP in order to make the integration with Opensips simpler. This will be
a priority for the next release of OCP.

Khan Friend wrote:
>  I am in process of installation of OCP, I read the installation
> instructions. Im running OpenSIPS 1.4.2. Installation instruction does
> not say anything about changing SQL or .sh file. The sample files
> refer to database OpenSIPS_1_4, I assumed that i need to rename them
> to my db which is opensips thus I created cdr table in my opensips db.
Change in all places the DB name to opensips - the cdr table must be in
the same db as opensips.

> The table acc does not have caller_id, callee_id, destination, and
> some other fields. I added those columns in opensips database table acc.
simply remove those fields from the acc, cdr and cdr procedure - you do
not need them. (this will be fixed)

> I was wondering am i doing right so far? Why installation instructions
> doesn't talk about it? OR Do I have to create new database with the
> name opensips_1_4?
no need to create a new one - use the opensips DB.