[OpenSIPS-Users] Failed builing rev 5182

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Jan 22 00:20:10 CET 2009

On Thursday 22 January 2009, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> El Miércoles, 21 de Enero de 2009, Dan Pascu escribió:
> > You should know better.
>
> IMHO such comment is not necessary.

Considering that you're a non-native English speaker, I believe that your
aggravation over a simple remark is exaggerated. I do not know what
exactly did you read into that common expression that made you so itchy,
but then again, the last time I made a joke, you took it seriously and
updated a bug report based on what I said... :P

--
Dan