[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with new version of Dynamic Routing

mmarzuola at interfree.it mmarzuola at interfree.it
Wed Jan 21 18:12:04 CET 2009

Hi all.
I have download only the source with the last changes of the dynamic routing module.

With the previous version I had problems with the configuration of the script, but ultimately I was able to make it work.
Now the configuration seems to no longer work, because I have no more response from the selected gateway and I get a 408 request timeout.

This is the script:

route {

*****
***

if (is_method("INVITE")) {
                xlog("L_INFO", "Method is an INVITE\n");
                #setflag(4);
                setflag(1); # do accounting
                if($rU=~"3.*") {
                        xlog("L_INFO", "Call to PSTN\n");
                        do_routing();
                        t_relay();
                        t_on_failure("2");
                        exit;
                }
}

*****
***
}

route [2] {
#route triggered by DR
        xlog("L_INFO","messaggio per altra destinazione\n");
        append_hf("P-hint: outbound\r\n");

        exit;
}

failure_route[2] {
        xlog("L_INFO","failure\n");
        if (use_next_gw()) {
                append_branch();
                t_relay();
                exit;
        }
}

I noticed that something has changed lately on the branch manipulation in failure route.
It may be the problem or is there an error in the script?

Thanks in advance.
Marzuola Matteo

Vuoi essere presente online?
Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
A partire da 18,59 euro