[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool destinations /rates question

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jan 21 00:50:57 CET 2009

Unlike Brian, I am not familiar with CDRtool beyond a cursory level, so
perhaps I'm headed down the wrong track here.

The general problem seems to be that the multiple destination problem
(variable-length prefixes) is multidimensional, so it is not just a
matter of sending to the longest dial prefix match for a given
destination.  The carrier must also be taken into account.  So, what is
needed seems to be a destination metric that is a composite rate of a
gateway and a longest-prefix destination.

The terminating carriers are fixed by a static LCR process.

Is that right, Brian?