[OpenSIPS-Users] Behaviour of enum_pv_query

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 15:05:48 CET 2009

Hi all,

In my config I'm using enum_pv_query("pvar") instead of enum_query()
because all my R-URI are like "00390XXXX" and not "+390XXXX", so I
create a pvar without the 00 and with '+'.
I always receive  "ERROR:enum:enum_pv_query_3: R-URI user is not an
E164 number": in fact, my R-URI is not an E164 number... But I don't
know why there is such control for R-URI in enum_pv_query_3, I use
this function to bypass checking of R-URI!
Perhaps there is a requirement in E164 RFC?

I would like to understead this behaviour...

Thank you!

Carlo