[OpenSIPS-Users] Error when fetching current user list

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Mon Jan 19 09:55:50 CET 2009

As an update my collegue mistakenly executed

/usr/local/sbin/openser ul show

Note the openser, this tries to lauch openser, but since it is already
running it will not bind to any interface and kill itself, during that
process I do believe it does clean up behind it self and "correctly" it
does delete the /tmp/openser_fifo file.

So I would consider this as most errors a human error..

Am I right about this ?

With Regards

Ali Jawad

System Administrator