[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRtool

Brian Chamberlain brian at asterisk.ie
Fri Jan 16 14:47:43 CET 2009

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the reply. I just imported my 200901 CDR's into a 200805
table. I then ran some scripts to make the start of the SIP
Destinations palatable to CDRTool.

CDRTool normalises them: +4417********* (Verenigd Koninkrijk 44).
These are fresh unnormalized CDR's fresh from OpenSIPS. My
destinations table is empty.

With regard to the wiki are you talking about: http://cdrtool.ag-projects.com/browser/doc/RATING.txt

Thanks,
Brian